Man I am pushing through these awards tonight. Feeling very accomplished right now. Thanks to all those who have contributed to that. Am also feeling like I am achieving my goals by getting all these awards published so yay me!
Thanks ever so much to the little piece of awesomeness that is Running to Her Dreams for this nomination. You should get on over and check out her inspirational blog. I was quite touched recently to learn that she has hand made quilts for friends who have lost a parent using clothing from the person who has passed away. What a beautiful tribute to someone and a really special way to keep them with you.
Of course, the award comes with ruleS.
Dem rules, dem rules, dem damn rules are as follows:
1. Display the award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or however many you can) other bloggers for this award.
At least the 7 things don’t have to be interesting this time!
1. When I was 14 I had a car accident that resulted in me having a broken back and multiple internal injuries. I was in hospital for 6 months. I still bear the effects of that accident but not so much as you would think. I am amazed at how my body recovered and I think it’s all down to youth. How I wish there was an eternal fountain of youth. Damn!
2. I’ve had a tough week this past week and had silly thoughts like “what am I blogging for really?”. Don’t worry, I’ve pushed on through. I WILL NOT be going anywhere peeps.
3. I love music so much and am a happier person if I can have it in my life on a regular basis; something I forget when I’m playing kid tunes over and over again (sorry they don’t count as music).
4. I have the best mother’s group ever. Our kids are all turning 2 and we STILL meet on a weekly basis. Those chicks fucking rock my socks off and truly make my life better.
5. The best book I have read in recent times is The Rosie Project. Do yourself a favour and read it.
6. I have been sooooo naughty and not exercised at all this week which is just stupid because I know it makes me a better mummy.
7. My son has just started kicking and paddling during swimming lessons (as opposed to lying there like swimming lessons is a time for relaxation) and I am SO DAMN PROUD!
Here are my amazing and worthy award recipients, little explosions of awesomeness that they are. You must check out their blogs because, well, they are awesomesauce. Ok? Ok!
7. Mom Times 4
12. Leaking Boob
And that my lovelies is all from me tonight. I’m tiiiiiiiired. It’s time for bed. I need my beauty sleep for the remaining award presentations tomorrow (yes there are more awards).
Night night. You are all AWESOME!