This weekend I am spring cleaning my online activity so that means my blog too. Fitting really as it feels like spring might actually be upon us regardless of the fact that technically there is still one month of winter to go. This is one thing I adore about my location on the coast; winter here is not a long one. This spring cleaning also means I am going to get up to date with all my awards posts so sorry about that but there are a few coming.
I still love awards even if I am a bit crap at doing the homework so I make this vow to you all right here, right now, that from this day forward I will respond to all awards promptly. And promptly means within a few days of receiving them, at worst, one week.
Today’s award comes from a fellow AUSSIE! Hooray! I love an Aussie blogger; especially one who is experiencing a winter much worse than the one I am having as she is much further south in this great southern land. While they are colder they do have better heating and much much better fashion so it’s a trade off. Not to mention that Melbourne is SO COOL. Edgy little place it is.
She has been damn busy lately this Melbourne Mummy. She is preggers with number 2 and has just moved house AND managed to get food poisoning in the meantime. We all know how scary that is when up the duff. She has some awesome super easy quick cake in a mug recipes on her site as well as the standard awesome posts so please, go on over and check out her page.
Of course, there are always rules! So here they are:
1. Display the logo on your blog with a link to my blog
2. Tell us three things you love about motherhood
3. Pass the award on to as many other beautiful mamas as you like
The three things I love about motherhood are:
1. That I can look at my kid and think he is the best one in the goddamn world. I love that feeling.
2. That some days when I say “Give Mummy a kiss” he does and then he says “MORE’.
3. That it has forced me to sit down and look at what I’m doing with my career and figure out what else I might like to do besides be a slave to the man.
Given that there are three rules and three things I love about motherhood I am going to stick to three award recipients as well. Here they are:
1. The Mmmmm Family – this mama is nothing short of amazing. Go check out her blog!
2. Persephone: Parent – a new mummy learning the ropes and doing a stellar job of it!. We’ve all been there.
3. Winding Road – an awesome honest mama of 2. I always enjoy her posts!
So award recipients, go forth and multiply! And enjoy your awards. There’s a bottle of champers attached to this post. You see it? Enjoy!
PS. More awards to come so look out for one for you!