<visualise cheerleaders and pom poms; clapping and screaming>Go me! Go me! Go me! Wooohooo! Another dang award.
In case you were wondering I STILL love the suckers even if there is work involved in divvying them out. I don’t care. I can spare however many minutes of my time to be grateful as that’s what I am. Grateful that someone is reading my blog and has it in their top 10. Talk about awesome.
So let’s see what we have with this one! It is the Bouquet of Three Award which just means it is a combo of The Versatile Blogger Award, The Sunshine Award and Best Moment Award. It was awarded to me by the lovely Heather over at Magical Chaos. Heather has 3 kids, 2 of them twins, so you can see where the word chaos might work for her. You can also tell just from that teeny description that she probably has some interesting stories to tell. And she does. You should go on over and check her out. Her blog will not disappoint you.
So nominees, this is what you are supposed to do if you are awarded.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
- Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
<drumroll> and the nominees ARE:
Plus everyone else I’ve ever nominated in any other award.
7 Interesting Things About Me
I can promise they are 7 things about me but interesting…well errrrrr…I’ll leave that with you.
1. My first ever serious boyfriend was Macedonian.
2. My first every overseas trip was to Bali when I was 18.
3. I’ve just started reading The Descendants and I’m really enjoying it.
4. I just opened a twitter account for this blog. You can follow me here: @mummyflyingsolo or click the twitter follow button at the top right of the website.
5. I’m going to the states and Canada for 2 weeks in October
6. I prefer android over apple
7. I’m so behind on reading the posts for all the blogs I follow. Anyone got any tips on how to handle that?????
Ok so that about wraps it up. Nominees do with this as you wish! Pass it on, don’t. The choice is yours. But keep on blogging because I love your blogs!!!