Weeeeeeeee! I got another award. I’m going to need to find a new way to react but seriously, I just get so excited by these awards. It thrills me to the core and makes my damn day. The only dud thing about them is that you can’t go on and nominate the person that gave it to you as I totally would nominate the lovely Tara over at Working Mother Assistant if I could. Thank you so much for nominating me Tara. I am eternally grateful.
As you should all know by now, there be rules and stuff so here they are:
The award was created by Works of Art by Sara as a way to recognize her favorite blogs. Recipients pay it forward by passing the award along to their favorite blogs. The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are very straightforward: thank the blogger who nominated you and link the post to their page, and then state 7 random facts about yourself and nominate those you feel are deserving of the award.
7 Random Facts:
1. I don’t like mushrooms
2. It was my nanna that convinced my mum to let me get my ears pierced when I was 10. She swindled it by saying she would get hers done at the same time. She did! But then took them out in a matter of weeks. What a rockin’ nanna!
3. I did Linguistics and French majors at university and loved them both.
4. Despite the above my French is 100% lousy.
5. I live in a little coastal town in Northern NSW and even though we are far away from all of my extended family I love it here. It is the best place I’ve ever lived.
6. Until I became a parent I was a bit of a gypsy and liked to move around and travel a lot.
7. I love anything with cheese in it but not ricotta. I really don’t like ricotta (I’d make a bad Italian).
Before I list my nominees I just want to say that there are loads of awesome blogs that I follow and I could quite happily just nominate them all or even the ones I’ve nominated previously but I’m trying to spread the love around to all that awesomeness. So today, my nominees are:
- Atlantamomofthree – already on Tara’s list but it’s one of my favs too so I had to double up. She can really feel the love today!
- Magical Chaos
- Cordelia’s Road Trip
- Fascinations of a Vanilla Housewife
- How To Ruin A Toddler’s Day
Thanks again to the lovely Tara for this lovely award! You totally made my day!