How gorgeous is this?! I’ve been nominated by one of my followers, the lovely Terry over at Bullying Prevention, for a “Shine On” Award. I haven’t been blogging regularly for long so it’s very touching to feel I’ve been noticed by someone in that short time. Thank you Terry. You made my day!
What a fabulous little idea from the blogging community. There are rules of course and they are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link person who nominated you for the award.
4. State seven things about yourself.
Note: If you nominate others to receive the award don’t forget to pop over to their site and let them know!
So I’ve done rules 1 to 3 so that just leaves me with rule 4: state seven things about myself. I looked at another blog and the seven things they posted were all their blogging stats for the day, month, year etc which kind of seems like cheating to me. The rules is 7 things about you, not your blog 😉 I’ll try to be a bit more personal.
1. My favourite homecooked meal of all time is Spaghetti Bolognese.
2. My new favourite TV show is Scandal.
3. I have been so busy this week and doing so many things at once that from time to time I have felt like a train that might derail. I didn’t though (yet). Tomorrow is Friday and I’ve almost made it.
4. I used to be a grammar nazi. I still prefer reasonable grammar but I won’t judge you if you don’t do it well (and sometimes I’ll stuff it up too!).
5. At the moment I am really sick of dating.
6. I wish winter was over already and it hasn’t even officially started.
7. I am really enjoying writing my blog regularly.
I don’t think I *have* to nominate anyone else for the award but there are a couple of blogs that I’ve started following that I’m really enjoying so I’m going to nominate them for the “Shine On” Award. Interestingly, they are also parenting blogs. They are:
2. Jogging Dad
Hope you’ve all had a great week. It’s Friday tomorrow. Hooray!